What protective style should I wear on vacation

Forums General Natural Hair What protective style should I wear on vacation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Petra Lomax Petra Lomax 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sapphire0217
    sapphire0217
    Participant

Hello to my beautiful naturals! I am going to the Bahamas and I plan to spend a lot of time at the beach and in the pool. I don’t know what to do with my hair. My hair is below shoulder length and my premier style is mini twists. I am trying to decide if I should get a mini twist weave or just wear my natural hair is medium size braids. I am concerned about the chlorine and the salt water damaging my hair. Is there anyway to protect my precious locks during this time? Help! Thanks, Kathy.

Profile photo of Petra Lomax
    Petra Lomax
    Keymaster

Hi love, first of all arent you lucky!!! When I go home (Jamaica) I typically just wash and go because of the sea, sand and pools. My suggestion would be the mini-twists with a weave, because its low maintenance and it actually might be easier to rinse/wash your hair with that protective style. If you just use your hair, you might run the risk of fuzzy twists ..you know what I mean? hope you have a great time love! P

Profile photo of sapphire0217
    sapphire0217
    Participant

I think you are right. I will be rinsing my hair out after swimming so my hair will be better protected from the frizz with the weave. And yes I plan to have a great time! Looking forward to going back to Jamaica too. Thank you sweetie!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 BOTTLE
Elongtress Biotin 1 BOTTLE

ADD TO CART

2 BOTTLES
Elongtress Biotin 2

ADD TO CART

RECOMMENDED
3 BOTTLES
Elongtress Biotin 3

ADD TO CART

1 BOTTLE
Elongtress Biotin 1 BOTTLE